- The 2017 First-time NCLEX-RN Pass Rate is 88.46%
- The 2017 National Average for first-time pass rate for all nursing programs is 87.12%
- The 2017 State of Michigan first-time pass rate for all nursing programs is 88.89%
- 86% of May 2017 graduates responded to an employment survey and 100% of the respondents have jobs as RN’s.
- December 2017 nursing graduates have a 79% completion rate.
Become educated in a growing industry
Employment in the health care industry is growing—where will you be when it happens? WCC prepares our graduates by arming them with the education they need coupled with the real-world experience employers seek. We even have our own state-of-the-art simulation lab.
Better yet—spots are available for you to start now!
Nursing at WCC tops the list of hands-on industry programs in the region. Where else will you find:
- Affordable tuition
- Expert faculty with superior skills
- Labs dedicated to the trade
The mission of the Washtenaw Community College Nursing Program is to prepare WCC students to practice as exemplary and respected registered nurses in the community.
This mission promotes the holistic development of each student into a nurse who practices as a professional: competently, ethically, safely and compassionately for the good of the patient, family, and community. As life-long learners, WCC educated nurses will take active roles in this dynamic profession.
Washtenaw Community College is accredited by:
The Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604-1411
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
The Associate Degree in Nursing program is approved by:
Michigan Board of Nursing | NCSBN
Bureau of Health Care Services
611 W. Ottawa St
Lansing, MI 48933